OK, so I’m not there. (Insert sad emoji here)
AP: Work on those scenes. We’ll be seeing them June 23rd. The SNF Project Presentations are on June 21st.
Humanities: Writing day. Essay are due June 16th on turnitin.com. Be smart. Be philosophical.
We’ll work together on possibilities in class and brainstorm a list to get you started. Here are some resources to help as well.
- Book of Life: http://www.thebookoflife.org/
- Wikipedia’s Index of Philosophy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_philosophy
- The Ethicist: http://www.nytimes.com/column/the-ethicist
- TED Philosophy: https://www.ted.com/topics/philosophy
- BrainPickings: https://www.brainpickings.org/
- The Partially Examined Life Podcast: https://www.partiallyexaminedlife.com/
- Big Questions Online: https://www.bigquestionsonline.com/
- Aeon Magazine: https://aeon.co/
- Philosopher Magazine Online: http://www.philosophersmag.com/
- New Philosopher: http://www.newphilosopher.com/